Sunday, November 9, 2008

A State of Burgundy

Hey guys, man it has been a long time since I've posted on here. I love this place though and I've come to find the posts as a source of inspiration so I thought I'd let you all know what's going on.

I turned 18 last Thursday and it was fucking AWESOME. Here is the FR(more of a story) I posted on the community forums that me and Elektro are running now(check it out here).

So here it is, the moment I've been waiting for since I discovered the game.

Unfortunately it landed on a Thursday, but thanks to the guys who came out anyways:

Poodlez
Dom
Cholo
Charisma

Link: Special thanks to you buddy, wouldn't have made it home alive without you. Call me anytime you need a favor.

So without further ado, the story:

I was on fire all day. Since I got up in the morning from sleeping in too late(again haha) until I stumbled into bed at 3 A.M. the next day.

School was kick ass, had all the girls giving me hugs and buying me shit all day. At lunch we went and got scratch and win tickets and cigars to celebrate. Fucker didn't even I.D. me so I picked his ass until he asked for it ahah.

Work sucked, sat there at the computer all day reading training shit, whatever.

At nine I race out of the building. I grab some gas and pick up Cholo and race down to Union. We roll up at the first entrance.

So apparently there was no actual birthday list, the manager made some mistake. The bouncers let us through the line anyways due to the fact it was my birthday(and because of my superior negotiating skills of course).

Now I don't remember too much after this but let me point out a couple short stories I do remember:

Rolling into the club and my jaw dropping...man there were some hot bitched in there, I remember a smile growing from ear to ear and thinking...Hell Yeah!

Charisma buying me my first drink...Prairie Fire ( you bastard! ahah)

A set next to us opening somehow(can't remember if I opened it or not) It turns out one of the girls was also celebrating her 18th. I would bump into these girls lots after.

I remember dancing it up with some girl in a red dress, we were grinding it up for a long time and I remember trying to think of some way to SOI. I was too wasted out of my mind to think game but I had a wicked time with her.

Apparently the guys told me they were leaving and in my drunken stupor told them that I was staying.

I remember Poodlez bright ass red vest HAHA right on buddy!

I remember making pretty much every set in there sing me happy birthday.

Puking on the side of Link's car as he drove me home(sorry buddy!)

Apparently I almost got beat up by 3 black guys as I starting kinoing there girls

I remember gaming some set and I got them to buy me tequila shots =)

Apparently I called Jooga and told him the cops kicked me out, not sure if this happened or not but I was so wasted I could see it happening.

Some asian chick telling me she was insulted when I called her a lady, bahaha

All in all it was FUN AS HELL I am definitely addicted to the night game. I have decided to dedicate myself to it 3 nights a week! Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I want to go out with all of you guys as well so if you couldn't make it out with me this weekend, hit me up with you plans!

If you remember anything particularly funny about the night make sure you post it in here!

Thanks for the night guys. Prepare for some more competition in the field chodes.

I feel every single day I spent doing day game and reading material has prepared me for this. I roll into clubs and am more advanced than most of the guys who have been doing night game for a long time. Expect more FR's soon.

I also wanna hear more from you TJ!

Peace,
Burgundy

P.S. This is Shadow5a for those who are confused. Changed my handle a little while ago.

No comments: