Saturday, November 1, 2008

Getting back into it

So i am still in love with my girl and dont feel like picking up other chicks, however my friends are in desperate need of guidance and i have to get my game on to show them whats up. If you can read in between the lines, its obvious that i just want to sarge again.

I feel real bad that i havent posted for months but i have been really satisfied with my relationship and still am. I feel even worse that i wasnt able to participate in TJ's challenges. im sure they would really improve my game but oh well, what ya gonna do.

So this post is about getting back into the game. its been many months since i went out to activity sarge. I have forgotten like all of my routines and stories. I remember i used to have about 10 routines lined up for every new set i met, Now i have shit. My body Language has not changed since i became a PUA, nor has my alpha male attributes. Those things def stuck. So now i am back on this site, reviewing all the awesome material that has been contributed by all of you. Also wondering how everyone is doing. POST!

No comments: